CST349 & CST300 Week 5

 Part 1: Support and Comment on Teammates' Goals

https://zabdelkader.blogspot.com/2026/02/week-4-learning-journal.html?sc=1770668684254#c6786159742362890948

https://paisatecni.co/week-4/#comment-2

Part 2: Possible Capstone Ideas 

1) I was most inspired by the video game capstone projects. I would probably enjoy attempting to create a game relevant to my interests. Possibly turn-based or a simple fighting game.

2) A website similar to Town-Hub from the 2024 Summer capstone festival, but with a focus on finding friends with compatible ingredients to cook meals together.

3) A gamified site for learning coding skills as I often struggled with the available resources when I was starting out.


Part 3: Keeping up with your Learning Journal

In CST349, we began planning for our final video project. Our three topics were racial bias in AI, where AI still fails, and equity in computer access. I learned a lot about all three topics as we get closer to the project and await the votes on which topic we will be locked into.

In CST300, we experimented with using AI to write parts of our stakeholder analysis essay. It was a valuable experience and relevant to the topic from our video project. While its output was decent, I would prefer not to use it and instead only use AI for structure and checking for bias in my own writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST349 & CST300 Week 4

CST 349 & CST300 Week 2

CST 349 and CST 300 - Week 1 Learning Journal